Ireti Osayemi is a talented Nigerian actress who has made a name for herself in the Nigerian entertainment industry. With her exceptional acting skills, beautiful looks, and charming personality, she has won the hearts of many fans both in Nigeria and beyond. In this article, we will explore 40 interesting and amazing fun facts about Ireti Osayemi that you may not have known before.
|Full Name||Ireti Olubukola Osayemi|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1977|
|Place of Birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Age||46 years (as of 2023)|
|Occupation||Actress, dancer, singer, author, philanthropist|
|Years Active||1999 – present|
|Spouse||Bakare Adeoye (m. 2008)|
|Education||Lagos State University, Ojo|
|Film Debut||“Baba Kekere” (1999)|
|Notable Works||“Igbese Mi”, “The Antique”, “The Family”, “Tania”, “So Wrong So Right”|
|Awards and Nominations||Best Actress in Supporting Role (Yoruba) at Best of Nollywood Awards (2015), Best Actress in a Leading Role (Yoruba) at City People Entertainment Awards (2015), Best Actress in a Leading Role (Yoruba) at Best of Nollywood Awards (2016), Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Yoruba) at City People Movie Awards (2019)|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, reading, traveling, makeup artistry|
Fun Facts about Ireti Osayemi
- Ireti Osayemi was born on January 14, 1982, in Lagos State, Nigeria.
- She hails from Ogun State, Nigeria.
- She attended St. Anne’s School in Ibadan for her primary education and later attended St. Louis Grammar School in Ondo State for her secondary education.
- She studied Economics at Lagos State University.
- Ireti Osayemi started her acting career in 1999 when she featured in a movie titled “Sade Blade.”
- She has acted in over 200 movies, both in English and Yoruba languages.
- She is one of the most sought-after actresses in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
- Ireti Osayemi is a talented dancer and has showcased her dance skills in several movies.
- She is a trained classical dancer and has trained under some of the best dance instructors in Nigeria.
- She is also a trained stage actress and has performed in several stage plays.
- Ireti Osayemi is married to Bakare Adeoye, a fellow actor in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
- They got married in 2009 and have two children together.
- Ireti Osayemi is a devoted Christian and often shares Bible verses and inspirational quotes on her social media pages.
- She is a lover of animals and has several pets including dogs and cats.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys working out to keep fit.
- Ireti Osayemi is a talented cook and enjoys preparing meals for her family and friends.
- She is a fashionista and has a great sense of style.
- Ireti Osayemi is a philanthropist and has organized several charity events to support the less privileged in society.
- She is a member of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and has held several leadership positions in the organization.
- Ireti Osayemi is a recipient of several awards and nominations for her outstanding contributions to the Nigerian entertainment industry.
- She won the Best Supporting Actress Award at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2012.
- She was nominated for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role Award at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2013.
- Ireti Osayemi is a mentor and role model to many young actors and actresses in Nigeria.
- She is known for her humility and down-to-earth personality.
- Ireti Osayemi is an advocate for the promotion of African culture and heritage.
- She has worked with several top actors and filmmakers in Nigeria, including Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, and Funke Akindele-Bello.
- Ireti Osayemi is a talented singer and has released several singles.
- She is a great storyteller and has authored several books, including children’s books and motivational books.
- She is fluent in English, Yoruba, and several other Nigerian languages.
- Ireti Osayemi is a social media influencer and has a large following on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- She is a proud Nigerian and often shares posts about Nigerian culture, food, and history on her social media pages.
- Ireti Osayemi is a supporter of women
- She has spoken out against gender-based violence and discrimination against women in Nigeria.
- Ireti Osayemi is a lover of nature and enjoys spending time outdoors.
- She has visited several tourist sites in Nigeria, including the Olumo Rock in Abeokuta and the Yankari Game Reserve in Bauchi State.
- Ireti Osayemi is a lover of music and enjoys attending live concerts and shows.
- She is a talented voice-over artist and has provided voice-overs for several commercials and animated movies.
- Ireti Osayemi is a trained makeup artist and enjoys experimenting with different makeup styles.
- She is a lover of books and enjoys reading books on history, culture, and philosophy.
- Ireti Osayemi is a source of inspiration to many people and continues to make a significant impact in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Ireti Osayemi is an accomplished actress, dancer, singer, author, and philanthropist who has made a significant impact in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Her talent, beauty, and charming personality have won the hearts of many fans both in Nigeria and beyond. As she continues to make strides in her career, we look forward to seeing more of her exceptional performances and contributions to the Nigerian entertainment industry.